Veritas Cluster Server training in Pune is for those IT professionals who are handling the different tasks like maintaining, configuring and installing VCS clusters. This training offers you an insight on how to use the VERITAS Cluster Server for the management of applications in an environment of high-availability. This training is apt for system engineers, system administrators’ network administrators, development and integration staff and also the personnel for technical support. You need to have an experience as a network and system administrator before you opt for this training.
Completion of the Veritas Cluster Server Training:
On the completion of this training an individual will be able to
* Configure resource stores and groups
* Managing the application services which are highly available using the Server.
*Verify and implement failback and failover capability for storage, application and also network services.
* Protect the data in an environment of shared storage.
* Correct after analyzing and troubleshooting cluster problems.
* Configure dependencies of service group and management of the workload.
* Implement configuration of the alternative network.
* Optimize and configure the behavior of the cluster.
* Configure the VCS for management of the an NFS share, Oracle database and more.
This course includes the concepts of high availability like HA application services, references of high availability, the VCS Building blocks like the communication of Cluster, VCS architecture, preparation for upgrade, preparation of the information for the installation, how to use the common Product Installer and a lot more. For benefitting to the maximum with the Veritas Cluster server it is advisable to opt for the Veritas Cluster Server training in Pune. You are offered an opportunity to deploy the VCS for the implementation of cluster server in a laboratory. Register with the training institute for additional details and information on the Veritas Cluster Server training.