MEAN Stack Developer
- Explaining HTML5
- Explaining Bootstrap latest version4
- Using various components to make UI
- Making complete pages
- Understanding the static nature
- Declaring functions anywhere
- Passing functions in functions
- Declaring functions in functions
- Understanding functional Scope
- Knockout.js, data-binding and earlier angularjs, a bit history on jQuery
- Typescript, what is it and why does it exist and its predecessors
- Angular JS
- Why did Angular happen in the first place, the problem statement solved by it
- Approach in Angular1
- A rewrite of angular 1 to 2, again react.js thought process being the predecessor here
- Introduction to component based thinking and srp
- Understanding features of Typescript, more on each feature as and when encountered in the project
- Setting up the Angular Application
- Understanding that Tooling comes with it to make our life easy to focus on bigger problems
- Using browser console
- Creating a project using the cli
- Creating other entities using the cli
- If created with out the cli, where all the changes would have to be made and why
- Understanding components and creating them
- Creating custom components and how to use them
- Composing one custom component of other child components
- Making custom events and properties in custom components
- Data-binding in custom components
- Understanding View encapsulation
- Using local references in templates
- What are lifecycle hooks in Angular
- Seeing lifecycle hooks in action
- What is ngcontent and @Contentchild
- Understanding directives
- Creating a basic directive attribute
- ngClass and ngStyle
- Using Services and Dependency injection(recap)
- Reusability with services and SoCs and DI
- Building a custom data service
- Understanding page routing
- Why do we need a router
- Routing with Parameters
- Retrieving query parameters
- Setting up nested childroutes
- Introduction to Guards
- Protecting routes with can Activate
- Understanding observables and why we need them
- How observables can create a memory leak if not handled correctly
- Understanding observable operators
- Handling Forms in Angular Apps
- Using Pipes in Angular4
- Making object attribute based filters
- Making HTTP requests
- Deploying Angular Application
- Unit Tests in angular
- Analyzing Testing Setup
- Running Tests
- Using developer console tode bug and other tools
- Using session Storage in browser
- What is a server side runtime
- What is Node.js, and why node.js who made Node.js and when and who owns the code now, what is the current version of node.js
- What is the LTS schedule of Node.js
- Using the node.js console
- What is npm
- Introducing package.json file
- Meaning of attribs in package.json
- Initiating a simple project in node.js
- Every node.js project has an entry point
- Explaining how Node.js starts from with in the application, rather than behave like a traditional server
- Starting a server using only node.js runtime
- Introducing express, ade-factonode.js web-container-for web based projects
- How to configure express in Node.js
- Using express.static for static assets
- Configuring routes and action handlers
- Explaining concept of request, response and session
- Making business logic classes
- Configuring database in node.js
- Making calls to dbfunctions
- Explaining concept of drivers and(Reading documentation and writing code)
- Getting connection to database(using blank functions ..donotwritequeries)
- Sending response to browser
- Using Async and Underscore and Later.js
- Using Async and Underscore in code
- Coding style, patterns and best practices
- Debugging in nodeJS using node-inspector, remote and local
- Error handling using bunyan-error logging
- What are REST APIs v/s SOAP API, which is in trend now
- What are request methods and when to usewhat
- What is JWT and how to authenticate requests
- Using local storage on browsers
- What is TDD
- TDD in node.js
- Building a project using grunt/gulp
- One step build, fail on unit test fail
- Using a CI node.js
- Integrating everything into a CI
- Stack Overflow Joel Spolsky 12 steps
- Database / MongoDB
- What is database and why do we need it
- What is RDBMS strategy and what is OODBMS strategy
- What is MongoDB or noSQL, install and pre-req
- Getting connection
- Making Create query
- Making Read query
- Making Update query
- Making Delete query
- Making aggregate, count, distinct, map-reducequeries
- Doing it via node.js application
- Project Development
Making an entire framework – complete with front end, backend and error logging.
100% JOB guarantee program with money back policy
we are the only institute offering 100% job gaurantee with on paper money back policy
1. Get trained Get Placed in just 100 Days.
2. Join us, become Goals certified IT professional and get placed in Coporate in just 100 days.
3. Customised training program for every individual with flexible batch timings.
4. We not only impart technical training but also make you industry ready.
5. We make sure our students are not only technically sound but also employable, and we do this by working on communication skills and personality grooming.
6. We have successfully placed candidates with non IT background (BA, BCOM, BBA etc.) also in IT MNCs.
7. Our placement ratio is 100%.
8. Get Goals certified IT professional certificate
@Goals InfoCloud we have intense processs for Trainer selection.
we make sure that our trainers are capable of delivering world class training and preparing candidate for certification exam and industry ready.
we have pool of 400+ Trainers who are engaged in classroom training /online training/corporate workshops/live projects.
All our trainers are real time working professionals/architects/consulatants.
We have delivered more than 1200+ corporate trainings to our customers located across Geography.
All our trainers are globally certified experts in their respective technologies and also flexible to help you anytime even after course completion.
We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified Company.
We are authorized business partners of EMC, NetApp, HP, Symantec, RedHat, Cisco & IBM, Authorized Exam Centre & fastest growing
We conduct 100% JOB Guarantee program for freshers & experienced candidates with Money Back Guarantee.
We have more than 1000+ openings with our customers exclusively for Goals Students for 2018.
Our students are placed in TCS, cognizant, wipro, BMC, Netglow solutions,
HSBC, Berkleys Bank, HDFC bank, Accel frontline ltd, DCM data systems,
Comau, Nihilent, Nipro, TriZetto, SLK technologies, IBM and many more…
Below are the features of our training program :
1. We are an MNC having presence in Canada, Singapore and India.
2. Our own Data center setup.
3. Latest Hardware and software.
4. Best training center for DevOps, BI, AI, IMS, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning,
Programming Languages and Software Testing.
5. Best infrastructure Setup in industry.
6. Affordable fees for all training's.
7. Get free lifetime career support and consultation
8. Get chance to work on live projects.
9. Excellent discounts for a group.
10. Unlimited access to data center 24*7*365 days.
11. we have a pool of 400+ trainers.
12. Get Course completion certificate