What is Veritas Cluster Server?
The Veritas Cluster Server or VCS is high-availability cluster software which is created by Veritas Technologies. This software is especially designed for Unix, Linux, and Microsoft Windows computer system. The software provides application cluster capabilities to the system running other applications along with network file sharing, electronic commerce websites, database, etc.
What are the benefits of VCS?
Veritas Cluster Server provides following benefits:
- It maximizes the uptime of applications, database, and servers
- It minimizes planned or unplanned downtime
- It facilitates the consolidation and the fail over of servers
- With VCS it becomes easy to manage a wide range of applications in heterogeneous environments effectively
- VCS support for a wide range of applications including SAP, Oracle applications, Siebel, etc.
- It serves a single solution for any architecture
VCS cluster software is designed for Unix, Linux, and Microsoft Windows. It is thus, becomes vital for IT fellow to take VCS training. It is necessary for the IT people to gather very good knowledge regarding implementation of VCS by taking VCS training from reputed institutes.
Description about Veritas Cluster Server course
The Veritas Cluster Server Training in Pune delivers the best training on VCS. Here, you will learn with hands-on practice, in-class seminars, training and certification from the world’s top trainers.
VCS Course Content
The Veritas Cluster Server Training in Pune offers the best course curriculum. The course content includes:
- Learning high Availability Concepts (clustering concepts, clustering prerequisites, HA application services, High availability references)
- Learning VCS building blocks such as VCS terminology, Cluster communication, VCS architecture, etc.
- Learning how to prepare a site for VCS implementation
- Installing Veritas Cluster Server
- Configuration VCS files
- Controlling access to VCS
- Preparing applications for high availability VCS
- Online service group configuration
- Offline configuration
- VCS communications
- Preparing NFS for high availability
- Alternative NFS configurations
- System and communication faults
- Troubleshooting VCS
The hand-son practice and quality training offer quality VCS knowledge.