NX, also known as NX Unigraphics or usually just U-G, is an advanced CAD/CAM/CAE software package developed by Siemens PLM Software. NX is one of the world’s most advanced and tightly integrated CAD/CAM/CAE product development solutions. Spanning the entire range of product development, NX delivers immense value to enterprises of all sizes. It simplifies complex product designs, thus speeding up the process of introducing products to the market. The NX software integrates knowledge-based principles, industrial design, geometric modeling,advanced analysis, graphic simulation, and concurrent engineering. The software has powerful hybrid modeling capabilities by integrating constraint-based feature modeling and explicit geometric modeling. In addition to modeling standard geometry parts, it allows the user to design complex free-form shapes such as airfoils and manifolds. It also merges solid and surface modeling techniques into one powerful tool set. • It is used, among other tasks, for: • Design (parametric and direct solid/surface modelling) • Engineering analysis (static, dynamic, electro-magnetic, thermal, using the Finite Element Method, and fluid using the finite volume method). • Manufacturing finished design by using included machining modules. NX is a direct competitor to Creo Elements/Pro, CATIA, SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor. .
NX CAD for Design Engineer
Course Curriculum (Duration: 90 Hrs.)
Prerequisites: Students attending this course should be familiar with Engineering Drawing,
Machine Drawing, Limits, Fits and Tolerances.
Chapter 1: Essentials for NX Designers
Opening and working with parts
Creating parts with sketches:
Creating part features:
Creating datum geometry to support design intent
Examining the structure of a model
Editing and manipulating the sketches
Trimming a solid body
Creating swept features with offset and draft
Creating and editing holes
Creating and manipulating shell features
Copying and mirroring part segments
Blending and chamfering edges
Modifying geometry of imported parts
Loading and working with assemblies
Adding and positioning parts in an assembly
Chapter 2: NX Synchronous Modeling Fundamentals
Basic concepts of Synchronous Modeling
Synchronous Modeling relationships
Edit Cross Section and Edit Section
Projects: Create and edit parts using Synchronous Modeling
Chapter 3: NX Sheet Metal
Sheet Metal workflow
Establish basic part characteristics
Define the basic shape of the part
Constructing base features
Sheet Metal corners
Sheet Metal cutouts
Sheet Metal deform features
Flat Solid and Flat Pattern
Advanced Sheet Metal commands
Analyze Formability – One step
Aerospace Sheet Metal
Working with non-sheet metal data
Chapter 4: Drafting Essentials
Master model drawings and drafting standards
Move, copy, and align views
Hiding geometry in drafting views
Updating drawings and drafting views
Notes and labels
Surface finish, weld, and custom symbols
Editing section lines
Break-out section views
View dependent edits
Sectioning assembly views
Converting drawings to master model
100% JOB guarantee program with money back policy
we are the only institute offering 100% job gaurantee with on paper money back policy
1. Get trained Get Placed in just 100 Days.
2. Join us, become Goals certified IT professional and get placed in Coporate in just 100 days.
3. Customised training program for every individual with flexible batch timings.
4. We not only impart technical training but also make you industry ready.
5. We make sure our students are not only technically sound but also employable, and we do this by working on communication skills and personality grooming.
6. We have successfully placed candidates with non IT background (BA, BCOM, BBA etc.) also in IT MNCs.
7. Our placement ratio is 100%.
8. Get Goals certified IT professional certificate
@Goals InfoCloud we have intense processs for Trainer selection.
we make sure that our trainers are capable of delivering world class training and preparing candidate for certification exam and industry ready.
we have pool of 400+ Trainers who are engaged in classroom training /online training/corporate workshops/live projects.
All our trainers are real time working professionals/architects/consulatants.
We have delivered more than 1200+ corporate trainings to our customers located across Geography.
All our trainers are globally certified experts in their respective technologies and also flexible to help you anytime even after course completion.
We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified Company.
We are authorized business partners of EMC, NetApp, HP, Symantec, RedHat, Cisco & IBM, Authorized Exam Centre & fastest growing
We conduct 100% JOB Guarantee program for freshers & experienced candidates with Money Back Guarantee.
We have more than 1000+ openings with our customers exclusively for Goals Students for 2018.
Our students are placed in TCS, cognizant, wipro, BMC, Netglow solutions,
HSBC, Berkleys Bank, HDFC bank, Accel frontline ltd, DCM data systems,
Comau, Nihilent, Nipro, TriZetto, SLK technologies, IBM and many more…
Below are the features of our training program :
1. We are an MNC having presence in Canada, Singapore and India.
2. Our own Data center setup.
3. Latest Hardware and software.
4. Best training center for DevOps, BI, AI, IMS, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning,
Programming Languages and Software Testing.
5. Best infrastructure Setup in industry.
6. Affordable fees for all training's.
7. Get free lifetime career support and consultation
8. Get chance to work on live projects.
9. Excellent discounts for a group.
10. Unlimited access to data center 24*7*365 days.
11. we have a pool of 400+ trainers.
12. Get Course completion certificate