MongoDB Training in Pune-Mumbai-Thane-online-classroom-classes. The future belongs to enterprises that go beyond analyzing the growing data and extracting business value out of it. When data is as big as it is today, RDBMS faces some serious analysis problems. This is where NoSQL databases comes in to the play. MongoDB is one of the most popular NoSQL database with features that makes it a natural choice when it comes to implementing NoSQL database system. MongoDB is a free and open-source cross-platform document-oriented database program. MongoDB is the most widely used NoSQL database application (Source: infoworld.com). MongoDB Database Administrator in United States can earn $129,000 (Source: indeed.com). The Hadoop and NoSQL Markets to reach $3.3 billion by 2017 (Source: wikibon.com) .
Clasroom training batch schedules:
|Mumbai/pune||40 Hours||2018-12-01||10:00||Weekend||Quick Enquiry|
Event batch schedules:
|Location||Day/Duration||Start Date||₹ Price||Book Seat|
|Pune||5 Days||2018-12-01||25000||Enroll Now|
Online training batch schedules:
|Mode||Day/Duration||Start Date||End Date||₹ Price||Book Seat|
|online||30 Days||2018-12-01||2019-01-01||28000||Enroll Now|
MongoDB Training in Pune
Introduction to MongoDB
- Understanding the basic concepts of a Database
- Database categories: What is NoSQL? Why NoSQL? Benefit over RDBMS
- Types of NoSQL Database, and NoSQL vs. SQL Comparison, ACID & Base Property
- CAP Theorem, implementing NoSQL and what is MongoDB?
- Overview of MongoDB, Design Goals for MongoDB Server and Database, MongoDB tools
- Understanding the following: Collection, Documents and Key/ Values, etc.,
- Introduction to JSON and BSON documents
- Environment setup (live Hands-on) and using various MongoDB tools available in the MongoDB Package
- Case study discussion
Schema Design And Data Modelling
- Data Modelling Concepts
- Why Data Modelling? Data Modelling Approach
- Analogy between RDBMS & MongoDB Data Model, MongoDB Data Model (Embedding & Linking)
- Challenges for Data Modelling in MongoDB
- Data Model Examples and Patterns
- Model Relationships between Documents
- Model Tree Structures
- Model Specific Application Contexts
- Use Case discussion of Data modeling
- HR Data Modeling in RDBMS
- MongoDB Development Architecture
- MongoDB Production Architecture
- MongoDB CRUD Introduction, MongoDB CRUD Concepts
- MongoDB CRUD Concerns (Read & Write Operations) –
- Concern Levels, Journaling, etc.,
- Cursor Query Optimizations, Query Behavior in MongoDB
- Distributed Read & Write Queries
- MongoDB Datatypes
- MongoDB CRUD Syntax & Queries (Live Hands on)
- MongoDB CRUD Operation
Indexing And Aggregation Framework
- Index Introduction, Index Concepts, Index Types, Index Properties
- Index Creation and Indexing Reference
- Introduction to Aggregation
- Approach to Aggregation
- Types of Aggregation (Pipeline, MapReduce & Single Purpose)
- Performance Tuning.
- Work with Aggregations
- Administration concepts in MongoDB
- Monitoring issues related to Database
- Monitoring at Server, Database, Collection level, and various Monitoring tools related to MongoDB
- Database Profiling, Locks, Memory Usage, No of connections, page fault etc.,
- Backup and Recovery Methods for MongoDB
- Export and Import of Data to and from MongoDB
- Run time configuration of MongoDB
- Production notes/ best practices
- Data Managements in MongoDB (Capped Collections/ Expired data from TTL), Hands on Administrative Tasks.
- Import and Export MongoDB® Data
Scalability And Availability
- Introduction to Replication (High Availability)
- Concepts around Replication
- What is Replica Set and Master Slave Replication?
- Type of Replication in MongoDB
- How to setup a replicated cluster & managing replica sets etc.,
- Introduction to Sharding (Horizontal Scaling),
- Concepts around Sharding, what is shards, Key,
- Config Server, Query Router etc.
- How to setup a Sharding,
- Type of Sharding (Hash Based, Range Based etc.), and Managing Shards.
- Replication setup
- Set up Sharding
- Security Introduction
- Security Concepts
- Integration of MongoDB with Jaspersoft
- Integration of MongoDB with Pentaho
- Integration of MongoDB with Hadoop/Hive
- Integration of MongoDB with Java
- Integration of MongoDB with GUI Tool Robomongo
- Case Study MongoDB and Java
- Integration Scenarios
Application Engineering And MongoDB Tools
- MongoDB Package Components
- Configuration File Options
- MongoDB Limits and Thresholds
- Connection String URI Format/ Integration of any compatible tool with MongoDB API and Drivers for MongoDB
- MMS (MongoDB Monitoring Service)
- HTTP and Rest Interface
- Integration of MongoDB with Hadoop and Data Migration MongoDB with Hadoop (MongoDB to Hive)
- Integration with R
- MongoDB with R integration
MongoDB On The Cloud
- Overview of MongoDB Cloud products
- Using Cloud Manager to monitor MongoDB deployments
- Introduction to MongoDB Stitch
- MongoDB Cloud Atlas
- MongoDB Cloud Manager
- Working with MongoDB Ops Manager
- MongoDB Cloud Manager – exploring
Troubleshooting And Fixes
- Overview of tools
- MongoDB Diagnostic Tools
- Diagnostics Commands
- MongoDB Deployment
- Setup & Configuration, Scalability, Management & Security
- Slow Queries
- Troubleshooting scenarios
100% JOB guarantee program with money back policy
we are the only institute offering 100% job gaurantee with on paper money back policy
1. Get trained Get Placed in just 100 Days.
2. Join us, become Goals certified IT professional and get placed in Coporate in just 100 days.
3. Customised training program for every individual with flexible batch timings.
4. We not only impart technical training but also make you industry ready.
5. We make sure our students are not only technically sound but also employable, and we do this by working on communication skills and personality grooming.
6. We have successfully placed candidates with non IT background (BA, BCOM, BBA etc.) also in IT MNCs.
7. Our placement ratio is 100%.
8. Get Goals certified IT professional certificate
@Goals InfoCloud we have intense processs for Trainer selection.
we make sure that our trainers are capable of delivering world class training and preparing candidate for certification exam and industry ready.
we have pool of 400+ Trainers who are engaged in classroom training /online training/corporate workshops/live projects.
All our trainers are real time working professionals/architects/consulatants.
We have delivered more than 1200+ corporate trainings to our customers located across Geography.
All our trainers are globally certified experts in their respective technologies and also flexible to help you anytime even after course completion.
We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified Company.
We are authorized business partners of EMC, NetApp, HP, Symantec, RedHat, Cisco & IBM, Authorized Exam Centre & fastest growing
We conduct 100% JOB Guarantee program for freshers & experienced candidates with Money Back Guarantee.
We have more than 1000+ openings with our customers exclusively for Goals Students for 2018.
Our students are placed in TCS, cognizant, wipro, BMC, Netglow solutions,
HSBC, Berkleys Bank, HDFC bank, Accel frontline ltd, DCM data systems,
Comau, Nihilent, Nipro, TriZetto, SLK technologies, IBM and many more…
Below are the features of our training program :
1. We are an MNC having presence in Canada, Singapore and India.
2. Our own Data center setup.
3. Latest Hardware and software.
4. Best training center for DevOps, BI, AI, IMS, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning,
Programming Languages and Software Testing.
5. Best infrastructure Setup in industry.
6. Affordable fees for all training's.
7. Get free lifetime career support and consultation
8. Get chance to work on live projects.
9. Excellent discounts for a group.
10. Unlimited access to data center 24*7*365 days.
11. we have a pool of 400+ trainers.
12. Get Course completion certificate