SOFTWARE TESTING Training in Pune-Mumbai-Thane-online-classroom-classes. Testing and quality assurance (QA) as a career has evolved over years. Testing and QA careers are rewarding and challenging, like other fields in IT industry. Currently, close to 50% of the global testing outsourced work is carried out in India. Software testing is an activity to check whether the actual results match the expected results and to ensure that the software system is Defect free. It involves execution of a software component or system component to evaluate one or more properties of interest. The cost of failure in the digital world today is very high, particularly when one includes the reputational damages, which have made robust QA processes essential. It's required that a tester must know manual testing; but at the same time one must be familiar with the automation testing as well because automation is the future and the future has already arrived. Software testing professionals are in great demand. Testing professionals can choose from various career paths—technical, architect, consulting, project management—to move forward in their careers. The SMAC (Social media, Mobility, Analytics, and Cloud) world today has made QA even more important. There is always need for testing, whether one implements a new technology, enhances existing implementation, or maintains existing code. This Software testing course is the best combo of manual + automation (Selenium with web driver) testing which makes students ready for the industry. Curriculum for the course is designed in such a way that after completion of the training candidates can easily crack the job interviews..
A) Manual Testing
Introduction To Software Testing
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) :
- Water Fall Model
- Spiral Model
- V- Model
- Prototype Model
- Hybrid Model
- Agile (Scrum, XP).
White Box Testing
- Loop testing
- Path testing
- Condition testing
- Memory testing
- Performance testing
Black Box Testing
- Functional testing
- Integration Testing ( Incremental Integration Testing ) : Top Down Incremental Integration Testing ,Bottom Up Incremental Integration Testing & Non Incremental Integration Testing )
- System testing
- Acceptance testing
- Smoke testing
- Exploratory testing
- Adhoc testing
- Performance Testing ( Load Testing , Stress Testing , Volume Testing, Soak Testing )
- Globalization testing
- Compatibility testing
- Regression Testing ( Unit Regression Testing/Retest, Regional Regression Testing, Full Regression Testing )
- Test Case Design Techniques (Error Guessing , Equivalence Partitioning , Boundary Value Analysis, Real Practice In The Industry )
- Test Case (Characteristics Of Good Test Case ,Test Case Template , How To Write A Test Case/How To Ensure The Test Coverage Is Good , How To Identify whether It Is a Good Test Case Or Not , Review Process/Peer Review , Preparing Review Report , Examples On Writing Test Cases )
- Software Test Life Cycle (Writing Test Plan, Preparing Traceability Matrix, Writing Test Execution Report/Summary Report, Retrospect Meeting /Triage Meetings), Defect Life Cycle (Difference between Bug, Defect, Failure, Error. Bugzilla (Defect Tracking Tool)
- Preparing bug report using defect tracking tool, Checking for duplicate defects,Test Link (Introduction to Test Link tool, How to manage test cases using test link tool). Analyse Complexity Of The Code. How To Install (Web Application, Client Server Application, Stand Alone Application )
Manual Testing Project
B) Selenium with web drivers
- Types of testing Manual/Automation
- Testing Life Cycle
- Automation development life cycle
- Testing phases
- Agile and Waterfall model
- Need for Automation
- Benefits of Automation
- When to use automation
- Selenium Vs Other automation tools
- Features of Selenium
- Need for Selenium
- Benefits of Selenium
- Selenium Webdriver and Intro to other components
- What are Locators
- Locator Types
- Useful tips on Locators
Setup & Installation:-
- Walkthrough of Eclipse tool
- Downloading Selenium jars and setting up
- Firebug / Firepath
- Setup First project
Selenium Webdriver – 1:-
- Intro of Webdriver
- Configuring Webdriver
- Drivers for Firefox, Chrome & IE
- First Selenium script
Selenium Webdriver – 2:-
- How to locate and work with Elements
- Working with text box, Links, Dropdown, Checkboxes, Radio buttons etc.
- Generating custom Xpaths
- Actions Class
- Robot Class
- Introduction to Wait(Implicit & Explicit)
- Handling Alerts and popups
- Parameterization using Apache POI
Selenium Webdriver – 3:-
- Create a sample automated script
- Work with Object Repository
- Use of Object Repository
- Walkthrough of a sample project
- What is a framework
- Types of framework
- Walkthrough on frameworks(Hybrid)
- Developing a framework
- Walkthrough on a custom framework
- Winding up with Selenium
- Introduction to JUNIT
- Sample working of JUNIT
- Introduction to TestNG
- Sample working of TestNG
Automation using DevOps:-
- What is DevOps
- Integrating Automation with DevOps
- GitHub Integration with Selenium
- GitHub Pull/Commits
- Uses & Advantages
- Introduction to Cucumber framework
- Setting up Cucumber
- Features / Scenarios
- Automation using Cucumber
- Benefits & Features
100% JOB guarantee program with money back policy
we are the only institute offering 100% job gaurantee with on paper money back policy
1. Get trained Get Placed in just 100 Days.
2. Join us, become Goals certified IT professional and get placed in Coporate in just 100 days.
3. Customised training program for every individual with flexible batch timings.
4. We not only impart technical training but also make you industry ready.
5. We make sure our students are not only technically sound but also employable, and we do this by working on communication skills and personality grooming.
6. We have successfully placed candidates with non IT background (BA, BCOM, BBA etc.) also in IT MNCs.
7. Our placement ratio is 100%.
8. Get Goals certified IT professional certificate
@Goals InfoCloud we have intense processs for Trainer selection.
we make sure that our trainers are capable of delivering world class training and preparing candidate for certification exam and industry ready.
we have pool of 400+ Trainers who are engaged in classroom training /online training/corporate workshops/live projects.
All our trainers are real time working professionals/architects/consulatants.
We have delivered more than 1200+ corporate trainings to our customers located across Geography.
All our trainers are globally certified experts in their respective technologies and also flexible to help you anytime even after course completion.
We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified Company.
We are authorized business partners of EMC, NetApp, HP, Symantec, RedHat, Cisco & IBM, Authorized Exam Centre & fastest growing
We conduct 100% JOB Guarantee program for freshers & experienced candidates with Money Back Guarantee.
We have more than 1000+ openings with our customers exclusively for Goals Students for 2018.
Our students are placed in TCS, cognizant, wipro, BMC, Netglow solutions,
HSBC, Berkleys Bank, HDFC bank, Accel frontline ltd, DCM data systems,
Comau, Nihilent, Nipro, TriZetto, SLK technologies, IBM and many more…
Below are the features of our training program :
1. We are an MNC having presence in Canada, Singapore and India.
2. Our own Data center setup.
3. Latest Hardware and software.
4. Best training center for DevOps, BI, AI, IMS, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning,
Programming Languages and Software Testing.
5. Best infrastructure Setup in industry.
6. Affordable fees for all training's.
7. Get free lifetime career support and consultation
8. Get chance to work on live projects.
9. Excellent discounts for a group.
10. Unlimited access to data center 24*7*365 days.
11. we have a pool of 400+ trainers.
12. Get Course completion certificate