DevOps Training in Pune-Mumbai-Thane-online-classroom-classes. DevOps is a set of practices that automate processes between software development teams and system administrators so they can compile, test and publish software more quickly and reliably. According to a Capgemini report, 60% of companies have adopted DevOps or plan to do so in 2018. DevOps practitioners are currently one of the the highest paid professionals in the industry. As per fortune.com the average salary of DevOps engineer in US is $105,544. .
Clasroom training batch schedules:
|Thane/Pune||40 Hrs||2018-12-01||10:00||Weekend||Quick Enquiry|
Event batch schedules:
|Location||Day/Duration||Start Date||₹ Price||Book Seat|
|Thane/Pune||5 Days||2018-12-01||15000||Enroll Now|
Online training batch schedules:
|Mode||Day/Duration||Start Date||End Date||₹ Price||Book Seat|
|Online||40 Hrs||2018-12-01||2019-01-01||18000||Enroll Now|
DevOps Training in Pune
Module-1: Basic Linux and Networking Concepts
Architecture and Filesystem of Linux
Changing file permissions and ownership
Managing Services on Linux
Types of links soft and hard link
Package installation using RPM and YUM
Installing and Configuring Apache
Module-2: DevOps Introduction
Introduction to Devops
What is Devops
History of Devops
Devops and Agile
Continuous Integration and Deployment
Module-3: DEVOPS And Cloud Computing (AWS)
Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
AWS Cloud – EC2, Security Groups, Amazon Machine Images, Key Management, Elastic IP etc.
Deploying application on AWS
Understanding DevOps on AWS using AWS’s own DevOps tools
Module-4 : DEVOPS Tools
1) GIT: Version Control
• What is Git
• About Version Control System and Types
• Difference between CVCS and DVCS
• A short history of GIT
• GIT Basics
• GIT Command Line
➢ Installing Git
• Installing on Linux
• Installing on Windows
• Initial setup
➢ Git Essentials
• Creating repository
• Cloning, check-in and committing
• Fetch pull and remote
• Creating the Branches, switching the branches, merging the branches
2) Chef for configuration management
➢ Overview of Chef
• Common Chef Terminology (Server,
• Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
• Servers and Nodes
• Chef Configuration Concepts
➢ Workstation Setup
• How to configure knife
• Execute some commands to test connection between knife and workstation
➢ Organization Setup
• Create organization
• Add yourself and node to organization
➢ Test Node Setup
• Create a server and add to organization
• Check node details using knife
➢ Node Objects and Search
• How to Add Run list to Node
• Check node Details
- How to create Environments
- Add servers to environments
• Create roles
• Add Roles to organization
• Understanding of Attributes
• Creating Custom Attributes
• Defining in Cookbooks
➢ Data bags
• Understanding the data bags
• Creating and managing the data bags
• Creating the data bags using CLI and Chef Console
• Sample data bags for Creating Users
3) Puppet for configuration management
➢ What is Puppet?
• How puppet works
• Puppet Architecture
• Master and Agents
• Puppet terminology and about Manifests
➢ Installation and Configuration
• Installing Puppet
• Configuring Puppet Master and Agent
• Connecting Agents
➢ Puppet Master
• Puppet configuration files
➢ Puppet Language Basics
• The declarative language
• Using Basic resources like file,exec,package service
• Resource Collectors
• Virtual Resources
• Exported Resources
• Modules and Classes
• Class Parameters
• Defined Type
• Static Contents Explosion
• Using Dynamic Content with Templates
• Templates Overview
• Example Code Manifests/Modules
• NTP Module
• Users Module
➢ Puppet Forge
• Understanding the Puppet Forge
• Module structure
• Install LAMP with preexisting modules
• Installing Apache Tomcat with Puppet Modules
4) Jenkins – Continuous Integration
• Understanding continuous integration
• Introduction about Jenkins
• Build Cycle
• Jenkins Architecture
• Obtaining and installing Jenkins
• Installing and configuring Jenkins using WAR and RPM
• Java installation and configuration
• Maven Installation
• Exploring Jenkins Dashboard
• Creating Jobs
• Running the Jobs
• Setting up the global environments for Jobs
• Adding and updating Plugins
• Disabling and deleting jobs
➢ Build Deployments
• Understanding Deployment
• Tomcat installation and configuration
➢ Securing Jenkins
• Jenkins Plugin
• Creating users
• Best Practices for Jenkins
5) Docker – Containers
• What is a Docker
• Use case of Docker
• Platforms for Docker
• Dockers vs. Virtualization
• Docker Architecture
• Understanding the Docker components
• Installing Docker on Linux.
• Understanding Installation of Docker on windows
• Some Docker commands
➢ Docker Hub
• Downloading Docker images.
• Uploading the images in Docker Registry and AWS ECS
• Understanding the containers
• Running commands in container
• Running multiple containers
➢ Custom images
• Creating a custom image
• Running a container from the custom image
• Publishing the custom image
➢ Docker Networking
• Accessing containers
• Linking containers
• Exposing container ports
• Container Routing
➢ Docker Compose
• Installing The Docker compose
• Terminology in Docker compose
• Build word press site using Docker compose
6) Ansible – Infrastructure as a Code
• Understanding Configuration Management
• Understanding Configuration Automation
• Understanding Desired State Configuration Management
• Understanding Continuous Configuration Automation
• Understanding Idempotent Configuration Management
• Understanding Resources
• Understanding Providers
• Understanding Server Client based Configuration Automation
• Understanding Remote Configuration Automation
7) Nagios – Continuous Monitoring
• What is Continuous Monitoring?
• Introduction to Nagios
• Nagios Setup
• Nagios Plugins
• Introduction to Events
• Objects in Nagios
• Nagios Commands
• Nagios Notification
** Projects & Assignments **
100% JOB guarantee program with money back policy
we are the only institute offering 100% job gaurantee with on paper money back policy
1. Get trained Get Placed in just 100 Days.
2. Join us, become Goals certified IT professional and get placed in Coporate in just 100 days.
3. Customised training program for every individual with flexible batch timings.
4. We not only impart technical training but also make you industry ready.
5. We make sure our students are not only technically sound but also employable, and we do this by working on communication skills and personality grooming.
6. We have successfully placed candidates with non IT background (BA, BCOM, BBA etc.) also in IT MNCs.
7. Our placement ratio is 100%.
8. Get Goals certified IT professional certificate
@Goals InfoCloud we have intense processs for Trainer selection.
we make sure that our trainers are capable of delivering world class training and preparing candidate for certification exam and industry ready.
we have pool of 400+ Trainers who are engaged in classroom training /online training/corporate workshops/live projects.
All our trainers are real time working professionals/architects/consulatants.
We have delivered more than 1200+ corporate trainings to our customers located across Geography.
All our trainers are globally certified experts in their respective technologies and also flexible to help you anytime even after course completion.
We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified Company.
We are authorized business partners of EMC, NetApp, HP, Symantec, RedHat, Cisco & IBM, Authorized Exam Centre & fastest growing
We conduct 100% JOB Guarantee program for freshers & experienced candidates with Money Back Guarantee.
We have more than 1000+ openings with our customers exclusively for Goals Students for 2018.
Our students are placed in TCS, cognizant, wipro, BMC, Netglow solutions,
HSBC, Berkleys Bank, HDFC bank, Accel frontline ltd, DCM data systems,
Comau, Nihilent, Nipro, TriZetto, SLK technologies, IBM and many more…
Below are the features of our training program :
1. We are an MNC having presence in Canada, Singapore and India.
2. Our own Data center setup.
3. Latest Hardware and software.
4. Best training center for DevOps, BI, AI, IMS, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning,
Programming Languages and Software Testing.
5. Best infrastructure Setup in industry.
6. Affordable fees for all training's.
7. Get free lifetime career support and consultation
8. Get chance to work on live projects.
9. Excellent discounts for a group.
10. Unlimited access to data center 24*7*365 days.
11. we have a pool of 400+ trainers.
12. Get Course completion certificate