Business Analytics With R Programming Training in Pune-Mumbai-Thane-online-classroom-classes. R is a programming language and free software environment for statistical computing and graphics that is supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis. Polls, surveys of data miners, and studies of scholarly literature databases show that R's popularity has increased substantially in recent years. Why learn R ? R is a well-developed, simple and effective programming language which includes conditionals, loops, user defined recursive functions and input and output facilities. R has an effective data handling and storage facility, R provides a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, lists, vectors and matrices. R provides a large, coherent and integrated collection of tools for data analysis. R provides graphical facilities for data analysis and display either directly at the computer or printing at the papers. As a conclusion, R is world’s most widely used statistics programming language. It's the # 1 choice of data scientists and supported by a vibrant and talented community of contributors. .
Business Analytics With R Programming Training in Pune: Introduction to the Course
How to use R to explore and visualize data
How to use randomization and simulation to build inferential ideas
How to effectively create stories using the ideas to convey information to audience
Introduction to data sources in R (built-in)
What is a data science pipeline?
Exposure to data collection, data manipulation, data viz, data modelling, inference, correlation and regression, interpretation & convey.
We assume no prerequisites: no algebra, no calculus and no prior programming experience. This course is intended to be a gentle and nice introduction to the practice of statistics in terms of how data scientists, statisticians, data journalists and other scientist analyse data and write inference about data.
Introduction and Installation
Downloading and Installing R
Getting Help on a function
General issues in R
Data Inputting in R
Data Types, Sub setting, writing data, reading tabular data files, reading from csv files, creating a vector and vector operations, initializing a data frame, Control structures, selecting data frame columns by position and name, Changing directories, Re-directing R output.
Data Structures in R
Inserting, Appending Data to a Vector
Combining Multiple Vectors into One Vector
How to create a list
Selecting List Elements and Removing Elements
Flatten a List into a Vector
Removing NULL Elements from a List
Removing List Elements Using a Condition
How to Initializing a Matrix and Perform Matrix operations
How to Initializing a Data Frame from Column Data & Row Data
Editing a Data Frame
Combining Two Data Frames
Merging Data Frames by Common Column
Converting One Atomic Value into Another
Converting One Structured Data Types
– Data Exploration & Data Transformations (Bi-variate data, multi-variate data)
– PCA (Principal Component Analysis)
– Frequency Charts, Data crosstabulation
– An introduction to packages needed in R to tidy the data
– Exploring the R packaged datasets
– Normal Forms of data
– Data visualization
– Creating different types of charts (Bar, XY, histogram, box-plot) using ggplot2
– Plotting functions in R
– Plotting and colouring in R
– Working with R datasets
– Basic data management / Advanced data management using dply r package
– Splitting a Vector to Groups
– Applying a Function to Elements, Row, Column, Group of Data, Vectors or Lists
– String Concatenation, String Extraction, String Splitting, Replacing Substrings, data type conversions
– Extracting Date parts
Conclusion: Get familiar with statistical terminology, represent data graphically, understanding basic frequency distribution, Measures of central tendency (grouped or un-grouped data), Measures of dispersion & Skewness (grouped or un-grouped data)
– Different Statistical tests of significance (Chi-square test, T tests, compare Mean (one sample Independent sample, Paired samples)
– Correlation using Karl’s Pearson (Graphs, Scatter, Dot charts), analyse, correlate, Bivariate
– Regression (Simple, Bi-variate and multi-variate)
– General Linear Model (GLM)
– One sample test of difference/One sample
– hypothesis test
– Confidence Interval
– Contingency Tables and Chi Square Statistic
– T-test or Anova
Conclusion: Get familiar with different statistical tests of significance, types of correlations, Regression methods and hypothesis testing using R for business applications.
Company Valuation using Discounted Cash Flows (technique is widely used in investment projects on projected cash flows and then discounting it to Present Value finally to get the Net Present Value).
100% JOB guarantee program with money back policy
we are the only institute offering 100% job gaurantee with on paper money back policy
1. Get trained Get Placed in just 100 Days.
2. Join us, become Goals certified IT professional and get placed in Coporate in just 100 days.
3. Customised training program for every individual with flexible batch timings.
4. We not only impart technical training but also make you industry ready.
5. We make sure our students are not only technically sound but also employable, and we do this by working on communication skills and personality grooming.
6. We have successfully placed candidates with non IT background (BA, BCOM, BBA etc.) also in IT MNCs.
7. Our placement ratio is 100%.
8. Get Goals certified IT professional certificate
@Goals InfoCloud we have intense processs for Trainer selection.
we make sure that our trainers are capable of delivering world class training and preparing candidate for certification exam and industry ready.
we have pool of 400+ Trainers who are engaged in classroom training /online training/corporate workshops/live projects.
All our trainers are real time working professionals/architects/consulatants.
We have delivered more than 1200+ corporate trainings to our customers located across Geography.
All our trainers are globally certified experts in their respective technologies and also flexible to help you anytime even after course completion.
We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified Company.
We are authorized business partners of EMC, NetApp, HP, Symantec, RedHat, Cisco & IBM, Authorized Exam Centre & fastest growing
We conduct 100% JOB Guarantee program for freshers & experienced candidates with Money Back Guarantee.
We have more than 1000+ openings with our customers exclusively for Goals Students for 2018.
Our students are placed in TCS, cognizant, wipro, BMC, Netglow solutions,
HSBC, Berkleys Bank, HDFC bank, Accel frontline ltd, DCM data systems,
Comau, Nihilent, Nipro, TriZetto, SLK technologies, IBM and many more…
Below are the features of our training program :
1. We are an MNC having presence in Canada, Singapore and India.
2. Our own Data center setup.
3. Latest Hardware and software.
4. Best training center for DevOps, BI, AI, IMS, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning,
Programming Languages and Software Testing.
5. Best infrastructure Setup in industry.
6. Affordable fees for all training's.
7. Get free lifetime career support and consultation
8. Get chance to work on live projects.
9. Excellent discounts for a group.
10. Unlimited access to data center 24*7*365 days.
11. we have a pool of 400+ trainers.
12. Get Course completion certificate