Business Analytics Training in Pune-Mumbai-Thane-online-classroom-classes. Duration : 2 days This is an introductory course designed to provide participants with a basic understanding of the benefits, functions and impact a business analyst has within an organization. The course discusses the business analysis process as it is applied throughout a project as well as the pre-project activities that comprise strategy analysis. Participants learn how a business analyst supports the project throughout the solution development life cycle, from defining business needs and solution scope to validating that requirements have been met in the testing phase and ensuring the solution continues to provide value after implementation. After completing this course, participants will fully understand the characteristics of the business analyst role and the components that comprise the profession of business analysis..
Business Analytics Training in Pune: Business Analysis Essentials
Who Should Attend
Designed for individuals new to the business analyst role or those who supervise and/or
work with business analysts.
– Understand the role of the business analyst – Discuss industry standards/resources for
obtaining more information about business analysis – Acquire a solid understanding of the
various tasks/activities that comprises business analysis – Recognize the pre and post
project business analysis activities – Learn how to plan, elicit, analyze, model, and test
1 – Introduction to Business Analysis
Business analysis defined
The activities that comprise business analysis
IIBA/PMI and the goals of a professional association
IIBA’s BABOK® Guide and PMI’s Practice Guide in Business Analysis
2 – The IIBA™ and the role of the Business Analyst
Business analyst defined
BA role vs. PM role
Importance of communication/collaboration
The deliverables produced as part of business analysis
The BA career path
3 – Strategy Analysis and Change
The definition of Strategy Analysis
Components of Strategy Analysis
Identifying stakeholders and business needs
4 – Understanding and Defining Solution Scope
Defining Solution Scope
Project scope vs. product scope
Defining a problem statement
Techniques for defining scope
5 – Understanding Requirements
Define the term requirement
Understand requirement types
Present the requirements process
Requirements vs. specifications and business rules
6 – Planning and Eliciting Requirements
The Requirements Work Plan (RWP)
Components of the RWP
Identifying good questions for elicitation
Categories and types of elicitation techniques
7 – Analyzing and Documenting Requirements
Understanding requirements analysis
The Business Requirements Document (BRD)
The BRD vs. the functional requirements specification
The purpose of packaging requirements
8 – Elicitation and Process Modeling
Why models are created
Objectives of modeling
What is process management
Understanding process modeling
Modeling using BPMN
AS-IS vs. TO-BE modeling
BPMN simple structure
Business Process Modeling case study
9 – Verifying and Validating Requirements
The difference between validation and verification
Characteristics of good requirements
Risks associated with requirements
Types of testing approaches
Creating a test plan
Requirements traceability matrix
Verified and validated requirements
10 – Additional Resources
Helpful links for obtaining additional business analysis information
100% JOB guarantee program with money back policy
we are the only institute offering 100% job gaurantee with on paper money back policy
1. Get trained Get Placed in just 100 Days.
2. Join us, become Goals certified IT professional and get placed in Coporate in just 100 days.
3. Customised training program for every individual with flexible batch timings.
4. We not only impart technical training but also make you industry ready.
5. We make sure our students are not only technically sound but also employable, and we do this by working on communication skills and personality grooming.
6. We have successfully placed candidates with non IT background (BA, BCOM, BBA etc.) also in IT MNCs.
7. Our placement ratio is 100%.
8. Get Goals certified IT professional certificate
@Goals InfoCloud we have intense processs for Trainer selection.
we make sure that our trainers are capable of delivering world class training and preparing candidate for certification exam and industry ready.
we have pool of 400+ Trainers who are engaged in classroom training /online training/corporate workshops/live projects.
All our trainers are real time working professionals/architects/consulatants.
We have delivered more than 1200+ corporate trainings to our customers located across Geography.
All our trainers are globally certified experts in their respective technologies and also flexible to help you anytime even after course completion.
We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified Company.
We are authorized business partners of EMC, NetApp, HP, Symantec, RedHat, Cisco & IBM, Authorized Exam Centre & fastest growing
We conduct 100% JOB Guarantee program for freshers & experienced candidates with Money Back Guarantee.
We have more than 1000+ openings with our customers exclusively for Goals Students for 2018.
Our students are placed in TCS, cognizant, wipro, BMC, Netglow solutions,
HSBC, Berkleys Bank, HDFC bank, Accel frontline ltd, DCM data systems,
Comau, Nihilent, Nipro, TriZetto, SLK technologies, IBM and many more…
Below are the features of our training program :
1. We are an MNC having presence in Canada, Singapore and India.
2. Our own Data center setup.
3. Latest Hardware and software.
4. Best training center for DevOps, BI, AI, IMS, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning,
Programming Languages and Software Testing.
5. Best infrastructure Setup in industry.
6. Affordable fees for all training's.
7. Get free lifetime career support and consultation
8. Get chance to work on live projects.
9. Excellent discounts for a group.
10. Unlimited access to data center 24*7*365 days.
11. we have a pool of 400+ trainers.
12. Get Course completion certificate