What is Veritas Volume Manager is about?
Veritas Volume Manager (VVM) is highly advanced software, storage, and system-level disk array solution. It eases the downtime during the system maintenance. It serves smooth online disk configuration and administration. It also guarantees the high availability and data integrity through fault tolerant features and fast failure recovery.
The VVM software serve online storage management for SAN (Storage Area Network) and enterprise computing in the most user-friendly way. It also provide protection against the disk and hardware failures.
Why to take VVM training?
Learning Veritas Volume Manager is very crucial in the present fast paced IT world. Today’s technology and operating systems require the professionals well-versed with VVM. Taking Veritas Volume Manager Training in Pune is beneficial as there are multiple openings in this sector.
What does VVM training provides?
- The training provides a modern approach which is necessary for quality management.
- The training helps to gain the skills required for installing VxVM and VxFS.
- The student can gain the skills necessary for configuration of the disks.
- The student learns to fix failures with the volume and plex.
What are the advantages of VVM training?
With the completion of the VVM training program, the student can avail various benefits such as:
- The Veritas Volume Manager provides manageability. The person can perform real-time storage management very effectively.
- It eliminates the planning of down time.
- It becomes easy to manage the online store from a user interface
- Well-versed with VVM can provide management in a consistent manner across Windows NT/2000, UX, and Solaris platforms
- With this training the storage can be deported easily to the larger platforms.
- It becomes easy to maintain storage integrity by mirroring across all the write operations.
There are many more benefits of taking Veritas Volume Manager Training in Pune. Taking VVM training can work in the positive side of any organization that depends on the IT infrastructure for success.